What To Expect During Your First Visit
While we take every dental appointment seriously, your first visit with us is particularly important, as it sets the tone for future care and helps us learn how we can best support you. Here’s what you can expect during your initial visit:
- Before you arrive, you can complete patient forms in advance to help save you valuable time.
- We’ll talk through your medical and dental history to learn more about your needs and how we can best take care of you.
- You’ll receive a comprehensive oral exam that includes x-rays and a non-invasive oral cancer screening.
- You may have a dental cleaning with our hygienist unless there are symptoms of gum disease. In this case, we may reschedule your cleaning to ensure that we have the time needed to provide the appropriate treatment for you.
- If any problems are identified during your visit, we will work with you to create a treatment plan to help you enjoy a healthy smile!
We are proud to make quality dentistry accessible to the Watauga community and the surrounding areas. If you have taken a longer break from dental appointments, we can make your return to the dentist’s office a pleasant and rewarding experience while working toward giving you more confidence in your health and appearance!
Our office is in-network with most insurance providers, and we also offer several payment and financing options, including CareCredit. Learn more about our insurance and payment options.
By completing the attached forms before your appointment, you can make your upcoming visit more convenient. Please click the link below to fill out your forms.
If you have questions about the information required, call Watauga Dental Center at (817) 485-9018.